Dark Souls - Important Info About Cheaters (READ DESCRIPTION)






As you can see, i’ve invaded my best pal (sarcasm) Hiii Guyyy again. As entertaining as this cheater is to watch, this video doesn’t contain the info i wanted to alert everyone of.

It turns out that on PC (i doubt it can be done on consoles, i’m not sure) cheaters can set their gamertag to whatever they choose.

I was participating in a livestreamer’s fight club on PC, then decided to leave in order to do my own livestream. When i started doing invasions, i was told by people joining my stream that there was someone else with the exact same gamertag (Peeve Peeverson) still participating in the fight club. I looked at his livestream and saw it myself.

That being said, be wary of cheaters impersonating players, even if their gamertag appears to be the exact same as the real player.

Below you can sign the petition for something to be done about cheating in Dark Souls:

http://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-and-from-software-figure-out-a-means-to-help-end-cheating-in-pvp

I have heard stories of cheating players starting to be banned (on PC at least), but the issue is still out of control. I’m going to attempt to bring the petition to the attention of the right people (again). Hopefully something is done soon.

Recorded live on twitch.tv/peeve

This Post Was Taken From manyhacks0hna.blogspot.com